Sunday, March 20, 2022

Clint Johnson AKA Saint Ice


Need


Please Baby Please


I need you as I need air to breathe

like a blind man needs Braille to read

I need you as soil as I am planting my seed

I desire to touch your innermost parts

I need you to send the oxygen into my heart

you best believe it's you that I need

come to me sweetie and soon you will see

I need you as the earth needs the universe

I need you that bad; no, even worse

I need you like a kitten needs milk

like a worm spin silk as that and

that's the way we are built

You best believe it's you that I need

come on sweetie and soon you will see

I'm feeling you like a tiger feels his stripes

as a scented candle lighting the night

I need your smile so warm and bright

I need you like a body needs skin

I need you to be my abyss so I can fall deep within

You best believe it's you that I need

come to me sweetie and soon you will see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco

Epiphany I wish I had a poem for you one that was lyrical and sweet  A poem filled with love and joy  that blossoms like flowers in Spring  ...