Sunday, March 20, 2022

Aldonia R Bailey

Artwork by Regina Higgins

The Beat Goes On And On 


So many cuts like a diamond. 

Am I Screwed?

So many cuts and corners grooves and curves,

so many joints 

So many crooked and straight lines growing  veins and vines, time after time

Pumping and thumping 

fluctuating and rotating

Fluently through the cycle, eliminating the waste 

without any haste. 

The mind don't mine a shot of Dopamine,  endorphins,serotonin 

A cellular level so high you feel so fly and the beats go on.

Plasticity sparks of energy bursts in the nooks and crannies of the cerebral cord pockets of thoughts.

Circulating tantalizing, exiting,  Vibrating  my amenities at large,  I want iiii need iiii 

My identity my life divinity like the computer hard wire, super fired 4-5 g energized freely connected to the juice for protection.

I  want to be free, no illness or covid you see. 

Let me live in peace, survive, and thrive in abundance; no lack, no fear.

Hope and faith that's my gear, live let live my dear. 

And the beat goes on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco

Epiphany I wish I had a poem for you one that was lyrical and sweet  A poem filled with love and joy  that blossoms like flowers in Spring  ...